Set up Payment Options
From admin go to Modules → Payment - you will see this:
Cash On Delivery module is installed by default. It is commonly used by shop owners to perform a test checkout.
- To edit the module, click on the module in the list to select it.
- Click Edit
- Leave Enable Cash On Delivery Module set to True if you wish to show it as an option in the shop.
- Disable by setting to False if required or click on the item in the list and click Remove Module to remove/uninstall it if required.
- Enable this payment module to a defined Tax Zone by choosing it in the drop down menu below Payment Zone or leave as --none-- to apply the payment module to all Tax Zones.
- Leave Set Order Status as default unless otherwise required.
- Enter a Sort Order of display value. Do not leave 0 as the Sort Order on modules as it can cause problems. You can give it any number, in this case enter 10 so if you decide to install another module it leaves the option of entering a lesser value for the next if required.
- Click Save
You will need to open an account with a payment provider first before installing their module.
Paypal is commonly used by shop owners and CE Phoenix has a built in integration to make things easier - see PayPal for details.
- Click Install Module (the number shown next to this button refers to the number of modules available).
- Click on a module in the list to select it.
- Click Install Module
- Enter account credentials as supplied by the payment provider when you open an account.
- Set Payment Zone, Set Order Status and Sort Order of display as required.
- Click Save
Phoenix User Guide is a continuing work in progress.
If you have any suggestions for content correction, improvement or inclusion please email us:
not a clickable link to prevent spam
Phoenix Cart User Guide, like CE Phoenix Cart, is free to use but is maintained by unpaid volunteers.
If you have found it useful, please donate to the coffee pot!
Use this link to donate whatever you want.
Donate with Paypal
Code references are licensed under a Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
All other content is the reserved Intellectual Property and Copyright of phoenixcart.org
PROTECTED BY COPYSCAPE ANTI-PLAGIARISM