Set up Tax Classes
From admin dashboard go to Locations / Taxes → Tax Classes - you will see this:
- This shows the one Tax Class installed by default.
- Tax Classes are the different taxes that apply to the different goods and services sold in the shop.
- These different Tax Classes can then be assigned to different products when products are entered to automatically apply the correct tax class to the correct product.
- For examples:
- Standard Tax Goods & Services
- Reduced Tax Goods & Services
- Zero Tax Goods & Services
Set up more tax classes if required.
- Click New Tax Class
- Enter a Name.
- Enter a Description.
- Click Save
- The rate (percentage %) is set in the next step Set up Tax Rates
Phoenix User Guide is a continuing work in progress.
If you have any suggestions for content correction, improvement or inclusion please email us:
not a clickable link to prevent spam
Phoenix Cart User Guide, like CE Phoenix Cart, is free to use but is maintained by unpaid volunteers.
If you have found it useful, please donate to the coffee pot!
Use this link to donate whatever you want.
Donate with Paypal
Code references are licensed under a Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
All other content is the reserved Intellectual Property and Copyright of phoenixcart.org
PROTECTED BY COPYSCAPE ANTI-PLAGIARISM