Change Order Number for New Shop
- It can look strange for new customers if your order numbers are very low when you first start your shop.
- The order number can be increased after the first test purchase is made by the shop owner.
- Run the following SQL statement in phpMyAdmin
- Change 1000 to whatever you wish and the next order will have that number.
alter table orders auto_increment = 1000;
- Alternatively in phpMyAdmin, click orders in the list of tables in the left panel.
- Click the operations tab at the top.
- Look in the Table options section.
- Enter the next order number e.g. 1000 in the AUTO_INCREMENT input box.
- Click Go
Phoenix User Guide is a continuing work in progress.
If you have any suggestions for content correction, improvement or inclusion please email us:
not a clickable link to prevent spam
Phoenix Cart User Guide, like CE Phoenix Cart, is free to use but is maintained by unpaid volunteers.
If you have found it useful, please donate to the coffee pot!
Use this link to donate whatever you want.
Donate with Paypal
Code references are licensed under a Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
All other content is the reserved Intellectual Property and Copyright of phoenixcart.org
PROTECTED BY COPYSCAPE ANTI-PLAGIARISM