How to Download
- Register your domain name i.e. the name of your website.
- Open a host server account for your domain and website i.e. the company that has the computer where you website will be stored.
- Contact your host server company to assign a SSL certificate to your domain. The SSL certificate shows that padlock seen in the browser address bar and encrypts all information that your customers might enter on your website.
- Some servers offer domain name, host server account, SSL certificate and even email in one package - see How to Open a Host Account & Register Domain Name for details.
- Make a record of all the host server details needed to log in.
- Create a database on your host server account.
- Make a record of the database name, username and password.
- To download the latest version of CE Phoenix to your computer just click the button below.
- This will download the latest version of CE Phoenix in a zipped folder/directory named CE-Phoenix-master
- Unzip the downloaded CE Phoenix zipped folder/directory (right click → Extract all...)
- Open and read README file carefully
- Other Language Packs are available to download - the links to find them are shown in the README file - download now if required.
Phoenix User Guide is a continuing work in progress.
If you have any suggestions for content correction, improvement or inclusion please email us:
not a clickable link to prevent spam
Phoenix Cart User Guide, like CE Phoenix Cart, is free to use but is maintained by unpaid volunteers.
If you have found it useful, please donate to the coffee pot!
Use this link to donate whatever you want.
Donate with Paypal
Code references are licensed under a Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
All other content is the reserved Intellectual Property and Copyright of phoenixcart.org
PROTECTED BY COPYSCAPE ANTI-PLAGIARISM