Set up Stock
From admin go to Configuration → Stock - you will see this:
To change any setting:
- Click the item in the Title column list to select it.
- Click it again to edit.
- Change the settings in the edit panel.
- Click Save
- Check stock level:
- Check stock quantity or not before allowing checkout - leave set to true unless otherwise required.
- Subtract stock:
- Subtract quantity purchased from stock in store - leave set to true unless otherwise required.
- Allow Checkout:
- Set to false will disable checkout if stock quantity is less than quantity in shopping cart.
- Mark product out of stock:
- This is the mark displayed next to a product in shopping cart when stock quantity is less than quantity in shopping cart.
- Stock Re-order level:
- This provides a value for some add-ons to work.
Phoenix User Guide is a continuing work in progress.
If you have any suggestions for content correction, improvement or inclusion please email us:
not a clickable link to prevent spam
Phoenix Cart User Guide, like CE Phoenix Cart, is free to use but is maintained by unpaid volunteers.
If you have found it useful, please donate to the coffee pot!
Use this link to donate whatever you want.
Donate with Paypal
Code references are licensed under a Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
All other content is the reserved Intellectual Property and Copyright of phoenixcart.org
PROTECTED BY COPYSCAPE ANTI-PLAGIARISM